Vacheron Constantin Overseas 47450/B01A-9226
- Year Approx. 2013
- Free Delivery In 5-7 Business Days
- 14 day returns for your peace of mind
- Watchfinder Authenticity Guarantee
- Watchfinder 24 months Warranty
|Papers:||No||The original warranty certification issued with a watch.|
|Manufacturer warranty:||1 Year 9 Months remaining||Our watches have a 24-month warranty for your peace of mind, in conjunction with any remaining manufacturer’s warranty from new or from service. Warranty claims on watches covered by a manufacturer's warranty can be sent either to us or direct to the manufacturer.|
|Watchfinder warranty:||24 months||This watch is covered by our full 24 month warranty, giving you a full two years of peace of mind.|
|Case size:||42 MM|
|Movement:||Automatic||A mechanical watch is powered by a spring. Manual mechanical watches must be hand wound. Automatic watches are also mechanical, and are wound by a weight that spins with the wearer's movements. A quartz watch is battery powered and extremely accurate.|
|Bracelet:||Steel (length 17 cm)|
|Dial type:||Silver Baton|
|Water resistance:||150 metres|
|Location:||Call to view||Call to view at one of our locations. You will need to bring photographic ID in order to view this watch.|
The Overseas collection, an iconic design from one of the world's greatest watchmakers, was first created in 1994 by visionaries Dino Modolo and Vincent Kaufmann. The design was strongly inspired by Vacheron Constantin's earliest sports watches from the 1970s, when the brand anticipated the popularity of casual steel watches with models such as the 222: tonneau case, round serrated bezel, sleek masculine appeal. Collectors especially appreciate the use of the Maltese cross pattern on the bezel, tying into the brand's extraordinary historical heritage. This spectacular model features several difficult complications, including a second timezone, day/night indicator and power reserve display.
This Vacheron Constantin has undergone a thorough inspection of accuracy, functionality and condition at our Vacheron Constantin certified service centre to determine the level of reconditioning required to meet our strict standards. It has also been checked against our records to ensure authenticity. Our watches have a 24-month warranty for your peace of mind, in conjunction with any remaining manufacturer’s warranty from new or from service.
Expertly Prepared By Watchfinder
It’s more than the work of a moment to make a watch ready for Watchfinder. Find out just how much goes on behind the scenes to prepare your next watch for you.Discover more
Discover more about selling your watch
Selling your watch to Watchfinder couldn't be more simple and straightforward. We offer highly competitive quotes, as well as a quick and hassle-free service.Get Started
The Watch Magazine
To get an approximate idea of what a watch will look like on you, you’ll need to measure your wrist. Using a ruler, measure the distance from one side of your wrist to the other in centimetres as shown in the illustration.
Our watches have a 24-month warranty for your peace of mind, in conjunction with any remaining manufacturer’s warranty from new or from service. Warranty claims on watches covered by a manufacturer's warranty can be sent either to us or direct to the manufacturer.
This watch is covered by our full 24 month warranty, giving you a full two years of peace of mind.
The watchmakers in our manufacturer-certified service centre are equipped with the knowledge and experience to ensure that every single watch is genuine. Nothing is left to chance, with watches being inspected at high magnification both outside and in.
The premium pre-owned watch experience starts with us. Find out how we authenticate, inspect, restore and service every item.
- This watch has not been worn and has no signs of wear & tear
- Manufacturer stickers and seals may be present
- Minimal signs of wear & tear, with only very faint handling marks to the case and bracelet, no dents
- May have been lightly polished
- Crystal has no imperfections or chips
- Few signs of wear & tear, with light scratches to the case and bracelet and no visible dents
- May have been lightly polished
- Crystal has no chips, but may have a minor imperfection
- Has some age-related wear, with minor scratches or small dents to the case & strap possible
- Is likely to have been polished
- Crystal may have a small chip or imperfection
- Has significant age-related wear with obvious scratches and dents
- Has been polished to bring to best possible standard
- Crystal is chipped in multiple locations and/or has other imperfections
- This watch is an older model and due to its age, we may not have polished it to retain its original characteristics as far as possible. Work may have been carried out by previous owners.
Every watch we receive must meet the high standards of our manufacture certified service centre. If you want to be the first to know when this watch is ready to purchase, please enter your details below.